Monday, January 10, 2011

A little about me. No that is not me in the photo above, but it is a photo taken by me.  So here it goes.

I am Armando Kiyama or Mondo, a photographer who currently lives in Tempe, AZ. I have decided to start a photo blog where I would share my work and thoughts.

People are an amazing subject for me, weather it be a top fashion model to the average person on the street they all have a story to tell. The story can be as simple as telling us what is in fashion at this point in time in our society to just having the marking or the traces of life lived in a human society.

I hope that with every photo I post I can engage a thought process in the readers, from anything about the human condition to fashion trends.

I am looking forward to hearing others opinions and hope that I am able to if anything entertain you with my collections of vision.

Photo: Part of my music series.

No comments: